Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sneaky Sock

Moe likes to take his socks off while on the change table. He pulls on the toes until... BADOING! the sock comes off. He especially likes to do this with the "other" foot when I'm putting his socks on, but I digress.

Yesterday, he pulled his socks off and flapped them around while I was changing his diaper. He was super squirmy. He tossed the socks around. I got him all diapered up and dressed, and went to retrieve the socks. I could only find one. My mom was there and she turned the change table upside down, but we only found one sock. Whatever. I put another sock on him and put him down for his nap.

But it bugged me. Where was that second sock? I knew it was driving my mom crazy, too.

Cut to two hours later when a sunny little boy wakes up from his nap. Time to change the diaper again. I open it... and there's a very wet sock in his diaper.

I stared at him incredulously. "Seriously?"

He laughed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment